PLEASE READ MY TOU BEFORE PURCHASING
©2008 Laurie’s Scraps
FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!
NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE! * NOT FOR REDISTRIBUTING IN ANY WAY!
- Change the color, shape, size, etc… as long as you do not then claim them as your own creation or redistribute them; proper credit should still be given to Laurie’s Scraps and noted as altered.
- Use and incorporate the content in your PERSONAL scrapbooking layouts, NO SHARING IN ANY FORM
- Use my designs for submitting your layouts to online or print publications ONLY IF you:
give proper credit to me, the designer as follows: “credits: Layout made using Laurie’s Scraps – (Name of Product)http://www.lauriesscraps.com/”
Submit the file as a flattened .JPEG file resized to 600 x 600 ppi or less.
- You MAY use my designs in your home based business AS LONG AS:
1. The finished product is a FLATTENED JPG file or in PRINTED form.
2. You credit me somewhere – on your website credits page or someplace similar.
(If you do not wish to credit me, you can purchase a CU/S4H/S4O license here).
YOU MAY NOT:
- Redistribute (including sharing for free) in any way digital scrapbooking kits or parts of it, or any quick pages, layouts, or any images/files with my designs included in them.
- Share any files from my designs (whether created by you or me, the designer) with another person, even if you received them as a freebie. Please direct them to my blog or store for download.
- Use in any form (original or altered) for your commercial work without express written permission from me, the designer, Laurie Wilson, this includes use of my designs for creating websites, blogs or any advertising material.
- You may not create digital or traditional scrapbook kits (scrap for hire), pages or cards using my designs for customers without obtaining written permission from the designer and an additional license.
- Re-distribute, resell, sublicense or share the graphics in any manner, even for personal use.
****Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Laurie’s Scraps, or it’s designers or agents, be responsible for any damages or loss that result from the use of, or inability to use any of the products obtained from me, Laurie’s Scraps. If any legal action arises out of copyright infringement, Laurie’s Scraps shall be indemnified and held harmless of any and all costs or damages that you or Laurie’s Scraps (Laurie Wilson).****
If ever asked, you must be able to submit a valid receipt of purchase for items in question to be able to use said items for personal use. If receipt is not provided, items will not be allowed to be used.
Please leave a comment on my blog and I would love to see your layouts and read your comments.
Blog Address: http://www.lauriesscraps.com/
©2008 Laurie's Scraps Commercial License
All copyrights to these graphics are retained by the creator: Laurie's Scraps
- Use this product to create digital scrapbook "scrap for hire" layouts, "scrap for others" layouts, quick pages, blog background, cards, announcements, or desktop themes ONLY and for sale by you ONLY if:
- The item is a re-colored element meant to be used for creating a digital scrapbook layout. This product may not be used to create web graphics, Incredimail, signature tags, or anything that is NOT for a digital scrapbook layout or kit. You must change the color, shape, etc. to fit your design needs.
- The item is not offered as a "freebie" or customer reward in it's original form. Item must be altered in some way.
- The item is included in a kit with other types of elements. You may not create and sell, give away, or include in a group compilation a product that is only a collection of elements made from this product in different sizes and colors. Product must be included in a full kit or with other elements made NOT using this item. AND ALL MUST BE ALTERED FROM ORIGINAL.
- The item is not a style, brush, overlay, template (de-saturated, layered, or black and white,) tube, derivative action, or tutorial describing the steps in the action.
- It is appreciated but not required for you to give credit, but if you do, please include the following: Thank you to Laurie Wilson at www.lauriesscraps.com for items used in the creation of this product.(Or something like that with that information).
- You may use this item to create quick pages or layouts for sale in a flattened .
PNG or .JPEG file. Please NO LAYERS.
- You MAY also offer and distribute ITEMS using these products as a "freebie" provided that the finished product has been altered from the original and is a FLATTENED .JPEG or . PNG file or in PRINTED form. No layered files please (see section 4 above).
YOU MAY NOT:
- Share any files from my designs with another person, even if you received these as a freebie and/or you are giving them away as a freebie or for no profit
- Re-distribute, resell, sublicense or share the graphics in it's original form in any manner, even for personal use.
- My original files are NOT to be redistributed in any way. The original files MUST be altered to make them more "your own".
- You may not apply this license agreement to any other product other than this product, the product it came with in the download.
- (If item is a CU template) You may not use the .png files incuded in the download for anything other than to create a quick page or layout. The finished product must be a flattened . PNG or .JPEG file, no layered files.
- Sell this item in any form as a CU (Commercial Use) item. Any products made using this CU item must be for personal use only.
You may submit digital scrapbooking layouts for publication to books, magazines, print newsletters, digital newsletters, and digital scrapbooking website galleries provided:
- The images are not substantially altered from their original or altered in such a way as to misrepresent the original product
credits are published along with the image in the form of: "credits:
Paper from Laurie's Scraps - (Name of Product/Kit)
If ever asked,
you must be able to submit a valid receipt of purchase for items in
question to be able to use said items commercially. If receipt is not
provided, items will not be allowed to be used commercially.
*Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Laurie's Scraps, or it's designers or agents, be responsible for any damages or loss that result from the use of, or inability to use any of the products obtained from me and/or Laurie's Scraps. If any legal action arises out of copyright infringement, Laurie's Scraps shall be indemnified and held harmless of any and all costs or damages that you or Laurie's Scraps (Laurie Wilson).*
Email: laurie(at)lauriesscraps(dot)com * Blog Address: http://www.lauriesscraps.com